Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring is Here



Today is Saturday,
the first day of
Spring.
And, what a wonderfully
warm and beautiful day
it is!

A day like today reminds me
of why we live in sunny,
Southern California.

You should be outside
enjoying the sunshine
instead of being inside
on your computer!

I am having issues with my computer.
So many that it needs to go in for
repair. That is never fun.
It's means a lot of extra work
to back up all your information,and
hope that you don't lose anything
important. And, going without your
computer is impossible.

I would say that is a good excuse to
sign off and go enjoy the rest of the
day! I suggest that you do the same,
and come back to your computer after
sunset. It will still be here, patiently
waiting for your return...

No comments:

Post a Comment