Wednesday, May 2, 2018



Introducing Debbie's Cakes & Treats

We have added an amazing baker to our list of advertisers who wants to help you create the perfect wedding cake or sweet treats! 


Meet Debbie, the owner of Debbie’s Cakes & Treats.


I began my path to cake decorating and owning my own business when I was a little girl. I've always loved baking for my friends and family and did it every chance I got. When I grew up, I began my working career as a customer service manager. Unfortunately, my son was in a bad car accident that left him unable to live on his own, so I left the work force to stay at home and care for him. But in the last few years, I felt the tug of my creative roots, and have spent time honing my talents and skills with cake decorating (and baking!), coming back to my original passion in life.  


One day, I created a website, and it has quickly expanded into a thriving business. I create chocolates, cookies, and - of course! - bake cakes for all occasions, including weddings! I love listening to couples, helping them to create a vision for their cake, and being a part of their dream wedding. Everyone wants to be passionate about their work, and I'm lucky enough to love my work every single day.



 I'm an approved home-based cottage food operation. I offer custom cakes, cupcakes, cookies and truffles. For all your special occasions that need a custom cake or sweet treat, from birthdays to weddings and everything in between, look no further! Debbie's Cakes & Treats will be happy to make your occasion a hit. 


Debbie can be reached at 951-892-0950 or by email at debbiescakesandtreats@gmail.com  


Thank you, Debbie for join us at The Wedding Guide!

No comments:

Post a Comment