Saturday, November 22, 2014

Thanksgiving Weekend Weddings & Sale

Congratulations to all the couples getting Married this Thanksgiving weekend. We at The Wedding Guide wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. Please do something fun with your family, and remember to be thankful for what you have. A wise friend once said to me "No matter who you are, there is always someone who wishes they were you!" I have remembered that many times, as it is so true. I am thankful always, not just one day a year, for who I am, the life I have, and most of all for my husband and daughter and the love of my family and close friends. So, I challenge you to make it the best holiday ever no matter how you will be spending it, from Debbie, publisher of The Wedding Guide. AND after Thanksgiving, a one day, BLACK FRIDAY BRIDAL GOWN SALE! Blush Bridal Couture Gown Sample Sale - Friday, November 28, 2014, ALL SAMPLES MUST GO!!! We will be a hosting a ONE DAY black Friday Sample Sale at our store. All samples are first come, first serve, with no appointment necessary. Doors will open at 9am. Dresses start at $799. Prices will vary based on condition of the dress. Blush Bridal Couture, 13011 Newport Ave Ste. 111, Tustin (714) 573-8000 www.blushbridalcoutureoc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment