Thursday, July 7, 2011

Dance at Your Wedding




As a guy, there
was one thing I
was hoping my
fiance at the
time would not
ask me to do at
our wedding.
In fact, I was
convinced the
reason guys shy
of getting married
is the thought of
the First Dance.

Never-the-less my Fiance got me to go
for the first lesson with Jennelle,
at Bella Ballroom. For me to get a
sense if I liked it or not …. I finally
decided to go along.

Working with Jennelle in that first session
was such a pleasure and so easy that I looked
forward to our next session. In fact honest
to goodness, when our wedding was done and
over with and looking back I LOVED one part
of the wedding, and it was the First Dance
and all our practices with Jennelle leading
up to it.

We mastered the dance – I actually would come
home, get on YouTube and find different moves
I liked in Dancing with the Stars and we would
go back for next lesson and ask her to add on….
add on … believe that?

Jennelle was just amazing – a great experience.
Even if not for a wedding and just for weekend fun,
and to learn something great, I really recommend
taking lessons with Jennelle. It will make you
feel great about yourself and enjoy your future
parties/gatherings knowing how to dance and impress.

Guys – you will love your time – trust me.


Bella Ballroom Dance Studio has helped many
individuals and couples feel more confident
on the dance floor. Whether you are planning
for a special event or wedding, want to
“Dance With the Stars,” are an advanced dancer
looking to refine your technique, or would like
to take advantage of the numerous benefits of
Ballroom and Latin dancing, our trained
instructors make it fun and easy to reach your goals.

Beginners welcome... No experience necessary!

www.bellaballroom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment